Jan 4, 2017


Dragonfly is the eleventh studio album by Australian singer-songwriter Kasey Chambers. It is scheduled for release on 20 January 2017.

Chambers said working with Paul Kelly on the album "was a dream", also adding: "Paul brought out a whole new side of me, but then I also got to enjoy the comforts of recording with the person who knows and has shaped my original sound better than anyone, my brother Nash, along with my live touring band who have become a huge part on my sound. This double album shows who I am as much as any piece of work I have ever done."

Tracklist

Sing Sing sessions
1. Pompeii
2. Ain't No Little Girl
3. Summer Pillow
4. Golden Rails
5. Jonestown
6. Romeo & Juliet (with Foy Vance)
7. Talkin' Baby Blues
8. You Ain't Worth Suffering For
9. Behind the Eyes of Henri Young
10. Hey (with Paul Kelly)
11. This Is Gonna Be a Long Year

Foggy Mountain sessions
1. Shackle & Chain
2. Dragonfly
3. If I Died
4. Satellite
5. No Ordinary Man (with Harry Hookey, Vika & Linda)
6. If We Had a Child (with Keith Urban)
7. Annabelle
8. The Devil's Wheel (with Grizzlee Train)
9. Ain't No Little Girl (FM Lounge Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Blog Archive

2016. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts