Mar 21, 2017


My Voice is the first studio album by South Korean singer Taeyeon. It was released on February 28, 2017, by S.M. Entertainment and distributed by KT Music. There are two physical editions of the album with similar tracklist but separate covers and booklets. Musically, songs on My Voice are based on Taeyeon's vocals and incorporate various genres including pop, pop rock, and PBR&B. Prior to the release of the album, a music video for "I Got Love" was released on February 18, 2017 as a promotional tool. The title track and lead single "Fine" was released simultaneously with the release of the album on February 28. To promote My Voice, Taeyeon performed "Fine" on three music programs–Music Bank, Show! Music Core, and Inkigayo from March 3 to 5. The album was well received commercially, peaking atop South Korea's Gaon Album Chart with first-week sales of 109,275 physical copies.

Tracklist

1. Fine
2. Cover Up
3. Feel So Fine (날개; Nalgae)
4. I Got Love Kenzie
5. I'm OK
6. Time Lapse
7. Sweet Love
8. When I Was Young
9. Lonely Night
10. Love in Color (수채화; Suchaehwa)
11. Fire
12. Eraser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Blog Archive

2016. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts