Sep 16, 2016


Together is a collaborative studio album by Australian singer Marina Prior and Mark Vincent. The album was released through Sony Music Australia on 15 April 2016 and peaked at number 5 on the ARIA Albums Chart three weeks later.

The two are set to tour in support of the album from September to November 2016 with the Two Heavenly Voices – One Magical Evening tour.[1] The tour was announced in March 2016.

Tracklist

1. The Prayer
2. Time to Say Goodbye
3. Quizás, Quizás, Quizás
4. Libiamo ne' lieti calici
5. The Music of the Night
6. I Hate You Then I Love You
7. All I Ask of You
8. Amigos Para Siempre
9. Somos Novios
10. E Più Ti Penso
11. I Vow to Thee My Country
12. La Vie En Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Blog Archive

2016. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts