Sep 18, 2016


I Still Do is the twenty-third solo studio album by the English rock musician Eric Clapton. It was released on 20 May 2016 through the independent Bushbranch Records/Surfdog Records label.[citation needed] The album features a combination of new material written by Clapton as well as cover versions of classic songs, contemporary tunes and influences interpreted in his own style.[1][2]

For the album, Clapton reunited with record producer Glyn Johns and had the album's artwork painted by Sir Peter Blake who also previously worked with Clapton.[3] It follows up to Clapton's global hit album The Breeze: An Appreciation of JJ Cale released in summer of 2014,[4] his compilation album Forever Man released in spring of 2015[5] and his also commercially successful concert film and live album Slowhand at 70 – Live at the Royal Albert Hall released in late 2015.

Tracklist

1. Alabama Woman Blues
2. Can't Let You Do It
3. I Will Be There (featuring Angelo Mysterioso)
4. Spiral
5. Catch the Blues
6. Cypress Grove
7. Little Man, You've Had a Busy Day
8. Stones in My Passway
9. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
10. I'll Be Alright
11. Somebody's Knockin'
12. I'll Be Seeing You

Limited Edition "Denim Box" version – Bonus Tracks
13. Lonesome
14. Freight Train

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Blog Archive

2016. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts